Pages

▼
Two Yutz's From Denver Heading To Alaska

When 0ne of DU's more "enthusiasic" fans informed me that he was heading to Alaska to support DU in the UAA series in a couple of weeks I was shocked. Not because he was travelling several thousand miles, but because I'm not sure he can even tie a pair a shoe laces. The Last Great Frontier is no place for a "City Slicker."

This is your chance to support Dubbie31 on his epic adventure. Vote "YES" on the Toga Poll Question of the Week.

6 comments:

  1. Please indicate that CO14ers is not pictured

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey DU guys

    Thanks for linking us up. Just for the record, Pinhead Nation are BC fans, not BU fans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CO14ers is God, errrr, well like God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What idiots would would put on sheets to got a hockey game?

    ReplyDelete
  5. One's that enjoy back-to-back NCAA titles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree wearing sheets to hockey game is stupid

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.