Pages

▼


Click on picture to enlarge

Click on picture to enlarge

DU to Open College Hockey's Newest Arena

The latest pictures from Miami University's Ice Arena. DU opens the season against Miami in Ohio at the Ice Breaker Tournament on October 6th.

7 comments:

  1. Great looking arena, but I think they are going to regret that they only put 3500 seats in it. I think they could easily draw 4-5K there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with The Swami , the rink is very attractive but does appear small. I am hoping that we can find Oxford and the new rink come October .....we will be looking for some great hockey as DU kicks off the start of a great season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, yeah... that does look small... But it's purdyyy! Small things can be cool...

    Any DU fans making that trip?

    RWD: No new arena for you! The DECC rocks anyway. It's the only freakin' arena that my Huskies can win in. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CO14ers, Duper & I will be in Oxford for sure. We definately need more DU Alums there to Open the Season...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.