Pages

▼

Road Trip To Wisconsin

This year a number of DU fans will be flying to Chicago and driving to Madison for the big Denver-Wisconsin showdown in November. Airfares haven't been this cheap since Colorado College last won a National Championship (1957). If you are interested in joining the fun look at arrive in Chicago before 2 pm (no exceptions) on Friday, November 10th and depart anytime after 10 am on Sunday, November 12th.

We will have rental vans lined up...Hotels in Madison range from $50-$162 a night.


Sample Airfares: (www.cheaptickets.com)

Denver-Chicago $158 + taxes

NYC - Chicago $178 + taxes

Orlando - Chicago $178 + taxes

Houston - Chicago $158 + taxes


Don't delay on the plane tickets. These fares won't last...

5 comments:

  1. CO14ers & I have already purchased our plane tickets so we are 100% in. We have received strong interest from at least a half dozen others. These airfares won't last so contact me with questions.

    dggoddard@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. PiosAvsFan, Another DU Fan/Alum, and I are also 100% in. We reserved our plane tickets this morning. Now we need to get a hotel room and game tickets. We are all so excited! Let us know if you hear anything about game tickets...

    I can be reached at csmith10@du.edu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll work on the tickets through DU intially...

    ReplyDelete
  4. FWIW, tickets through UW don't go on sale until like the end of September, but you'll have no trouble getting all you need if you order right away. (If you can't get enough/any through DU)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's where we stand so far. I'll keep updating as needed...

    dggoddard (1) - Houston
    PioAvsFan (3) - Denver
    CO14ers (3) - Denver
    pioneers04 (1) - LA
    PioneerPhanatic (1) - Detroit
    Pablo - Maybe - Denver

    Are there others...?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.