I had 10,000 reads ... but only 6,000 hits ...
Your blog is a little more high brow. We don't have "readers" just lookers...
Nice job and congrats, DG! I always enjoy reading the blog!
Great job DG
great job, dg. it definitely pays to have a top notch quality control guru. tis a pity that cc can't dump their lame ass message board and learn to be creative, innovative and partially truthful. you are the true beacon.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I had 10,000 reads ... but only 6,000 hits ...
ReplyDeleteYour blog is a little more high brow. We don't have "readers" just lookers...
ReplyDeleteNice job and congrats, DG! I always enjoy reading the blog!
ReplyDeleteGreat job DG
ReplyDeletegreat job, dg. it definitely pays to have a top notch quality control guru. tis a pity that cc can't dump their lame ass message board and learn to be creative, innovative and partially truthful. you are the true beacon.
ReplyDelete