I forget, don't they have banners for making the NCAAs or some for their Final 5 appearances. I wonder how many participation ribbons we have stored away in a closet somewhere.
Yup. That pretty much tells the Tale of Two Cities. I guess when you don't have much going for you then you celebrate 8th place, ninth place finishes etc... CC is really pathetic. As for you, denvergoldjersey, we don't need participation ribbons when we have championship banners. CC won't win it again this year. They'll choke and get some old fart like captain Mike to tell stories of 57 if the old geezer can still remember.
wow all our championship banners can't even fit in one frame. holy crap there is another DenverGoldJersey!!! or is someone impersonating me? Hmm perhaps i will meet my fellow gold jersey wearing brethren at the game friday...
Participation is important. It makes losers feel wanted.
What else can you possibly expect from a school where the kids can't even handle more than one subject being taught to them at a time? That says it all right there.
Out of boredom I've just gone through the list of champions on the NCAA website. If they actually ranked the top 20 of the most Div 1 Championships - DU would be #13 with 25 total Championship Trophies.
Think just looking at the pictures says it all...
ReplyDeleteCC... how pathetic.
I forget, don't they have banners for making the NCAAs or some for their Final 5 appearances. I wonder how many participation ribbons we have stored away in a closet somewhere.
ReplyDeleteYup. That pretty much tells the Tale of Two Cities. I guess when you don't have much going for you then you celebrate 8th place, ninth place finishes etc... CC is really pathetic. As for you, denvergoldjersey, we don't need participation ribbons when we have championship banners. CC won't win it again this year. They'll choke and get some old fart like captain Mike to tell stories of 57 if the old geezer can still remember.
ReplyDeleteDoes CC still talk about 1957? Jeesh. That is pathetic.
ReplyDeleteTigerpride: The banners are to remind your fans that they leave a same way they came. A bunch of Losers.
ReplyDeleteAt DU we don't celebrate Chokes, just Excellence. Thats why the Ritchie Center is plated in Gold... not silver and bronze for second and third place.
Go put on your tiger outfit, take your block scheduled notebook for the week, and enjoy a DU lesson (for free) in real NCAA Hockey.
How cute. Its like the self esteem prize in elementary school.
ReplyDeleteYay mommy! I finished a year of hockey! Now put my bronze star on the fridge! I'm so special.
ReplyDeletewow all our championship banners can't even fit in one frame.
ReplyDeleteholy crap there is another DenverGoldJersey!!! or is someone impersonating me? Hmm perhaps i will meet my fellow gold jersey wearing brethren at the game friday...
I laugh every time I see the banners at CC. What ignorance.
ReplyDeleteI could fit 3 banners up there and it could all sum it up.
2 NCAA Championship Banners
1 Banner that says 51 years of failure.
Participation is important. It makes losers feel wanted.
ReplyDeleteWhat else can you possibly expect from a school where the kids can't even handle more than one subject being taught to them at a time? That says it all right there.
The pussification of America is all CC's fault.
Ahhhhhh CC always the bridesmaid, never the bride. Aren't they special
ReplyDeletePrecious Little Snowflake University to the south of us…that is all that needs to be said.
ReplyDeleteOut of boredom I've just gone through the list of champions on the NCAA website. If they actually ranked the top 20 of the most Div 1 Championships - DU would be #13 with 25 total Championship Trophies.
ReplyDeleteThank God for skiing. :-)
ReplyDeleteYeah well -- its still a championship! At least it's not all the fencing ones Harvard has. Go DEW
ReplyDeleteApparently those farks from CC are even too high to ski. I didn't think that was possible ....