I just wanted to say hello. I absolutely love you're blog. I'm a sophomore at DU now and I am a huge hockey fan. I'm thankful for LetsGoDU and all that you do. Keep up the good work and Go Pioneers!
Thanks.Make sure you check out Joe Colborne's radio interview a few posts down the blog. He talks about the DU student section and how important you are to the team.
Ahhh Boone reminds me of such a great history. Happy kill the natives for land in the name of god day! America! Fuck Yeah!
Happy Thanksgiving to all DU fans.5:43.....go relax and have a beer. Or maybe get a massage. And get off your soapbox, homeslice.
Denver Boone does not equal Daniel Boone, but even if he did, he's a cartoon. And he didn't kill anyone, except maybe a Tiger or two. Relax dude...
DUcub2611 - We need more student participation both here, on the USCHO message board and of course, at the DU games themselves.Make sure to get as many friends as you can involved...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I just wanted to say hello. I absolutely love you're blog. I'm a sophomore at DU now and I am a huge hockey fan. I'm thankful for LetsGoDU and all that you do. Keep up the good work and Go Pioneers!
ReplyDeleteThanks.
ReplyDeleteMake sure you check out Joe Colborne's radio interview a few posts down the blog.
He talks about the DU student section and how important you are to the team.
Ahhh Boone reminds me of such a great history. Happy kill the natives for land in the name of god day!
ReplyDeleteAmerica! Fuck Yeah!
Happy Thanksgiving to all DU fans.
ReplyDelete5:43.....go relax and have a beer. Or maybe get a massage. And get off your soapbox, homeslice.
Denver Boone does not equal Daniel Boone, but even if he did, he's a cartoon. And he didn't kill anyone, except maybe a Tiger or two.
ReplyDeleteRelax dude...
DUcub2611 - We need more student participation both here, on the USCHO message board and of course, at the DU games themselves.
ReplyDeleteMake sure to get as many friends as you can involved...