Pages

▼

BEAT MICHIGAN TECH AGAIN .... Rocky Mountain News Editorial Supports Boone's Return .... BEAT MICHIGAN TECH AGAIN .... Pregame Pep Rally @ Spanky's - Saturday 3-6 PM .... "Thousand Fan March" From Spanky's To Magness 6:20 PM - Bring Your Friends .... BEAT MICHIGAN TECH AGAIN

5 comments:

  1. Tech Sweeps...

    Or maybe just doesn't give up 12 goals on the weekend, rotating through all three goaltenders.

    Yeah, that sounds like a good goal

    ReplyDelete
  2. DU Sweeps and the Students in Boonetown get the Third Star of the Game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I won't be able to see the big march. Sounds like an awesome event! GO DU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Questions/concerns I have as Denver embarks on the 2nd half:

    1) Can we win w/o Bozak? Huge question. We lost Trotter midseason last year and were fine, but Bozak is a much better all around player.

    2) Can Cheverie continue his strong play? He's proven himself through the 1st half.

    3) Will the power play ever get on track? If not, I don't think Denver gets very far in the postseason.

    Pivotal series this weekend. We need 4 points with tough series vs NoDak and Anchorage looming later this month.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.