Pages

▼

FSN-Rocky Mountain To Air DU's Games

(above) Click To Enlarge

15 comments:

  1. Common sense prevails.

    Nice to see FSN reacting well to this blog and the wishes of DU fans.

    Well done all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Right They Will Show It!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun listening to Minnesota's annoucers. We all know the Gophers make the WCHA go round.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Doug & Frank, so I'll enjoy it.

    I hope we get some good "Woogisms." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take Doug and The Rug announcing anytime.

    Those two are a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooger will spend half of his time making excuses of why the Gophers got beat Thursday night by Duluth and the other half will be spent telling us why the gophers should be in the tournament. Guy is such a homer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have to believe that the FSN RM decision was made at least in part due to the stir created by LetsGoDU. Thanks for continuing to represent DU hockey fans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And here I was going to fire of a letter to them today. Glad I slept on it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooger won't have to waste any time with excuses because the Gophs will roll UMD and The Hicks from up I94 and after that beat the drunkin Sconi's to yet another final 5 championship.

    I would much rather DU beat Sconi; but I don't see it happening with the recent injuries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know for a fact that this blog played a role in the FSN decision.

    .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wrote an email to the persons at the top of the news release thanking FSNRM for the decision to air the games, and I encourage others to take a minute to give some positive feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet!! This is great news.

    LetsGoDU obviously has considerable pull. DG, you might consider putting together a panel discussion on the bailout, renewable energy, a playoff in college football, NFL overtime, etc. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is the Gopher/Bulldog play in game on TV in the Denver area tonight?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.