Wiercioch was named Inch's WCHA rookie of the year
I get it posted within an hour. I think its a very deserving honor.He's the best Freshman player that I've seen at DU.
I wonderf what Wisconsin is thinks about this!!
You mean potentially one of the greatest recruiting missteps in the history of college hockey? Probably not too good. :-)
But wasn't he almost one of OUR recruiting missteps? Wisconsin is hockey country, but DU is hockey dynasty
ummmmm??????? 2-0 UAA
Any reason why this is not on tv or tape delay?
I think cost cutting move on Fox Sports-Rocky Mountain. At the beginning of the season the playoffs were going to be televised in their early schedule.
FSN is televising a bunch college b-ball playoffs this weekend. Their last chance to show hoops before the NCAA tourney.
Why is it that in March we always here this strange sound coming from the south? It almost sounds like.... yes, I think it is... choking?!Impressive loss by CC tonight!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Wiercioch was named Inch's WCHA rookie of the year
ReplyDeleteI get it posted within an hour. I think its a very deserving honor.
ReplyDeleteHe's the best Freshman player that I've seen at DU.
I wonderf what Wisconsin is thinks about this!!
ReplyDeleteYou mean potentially one of the greatest recruiting missteps in the history of college hockey? Probably not too good. :-)
ReplyDeleteBut wasn't he almost one of OUR recruiting missteps? Wisconsin is hockey country, but DU is hockey dynasty
ReplyDeleteummmmm??????? 2-0 UAA
ReplyDeleteAny reason why this is not on tv or tape delay?
ReplyDeleteI think cost cutting move on Fox Sports-Rocky Mountain. At the beginning of the season the playoffs were going to be televised in their early schedule.
ReplyDeleteFSN is televising a bunch college b-ball playoffs this weekend. Their last chance to show hoops before the NCAA tourney.
ReplyDeleteWhy is it that in March we always here this strange sound coming from the south? It almost sounds like.... yes, I think it is... choking?!
ReplyDeleteImpressive loss by CC tonight!