I think the story within the story is that players talk about putting on the Leafs jersey one kid was from Canada and the other was from Pittsburgh. Interesting.
Interesting Story!! I think the story within the story is that players talk about putting on the Leafs jersey one kid was from Canada and the other was from Pittsburgh.i would like to say . I love your blog great Post
I think the story within the story is that players talk about putting on the Leafs jersey one kid was from Canada and the other was from Pittsburgh. Interesting.
ReplyDeleteGreat seenig the pride he has in his school as well as his new team.
ReplyDeleteHe's going to be fun to watch.
I think that reporter was attracted to Bozak. If the interview went any longer...
ReplyDeleteInteresting Story!! I think the story within the story is that players talk about putting on the Leafs jersey one kid was from Canada and the other was from Pittsburgh.i would like to say . I love your blog great Post
ReplyDeleteI did a double-take when the reporter said "there's a party in Regina". Ya gotta chuckle every time someone says that cute city name!!
ReplyDelete