I'm no math wizard, but last time I checked, 7 > 2.
Especially when all 7 of DU's NCAA banners were won following CC's two banners. 52 years is a long time.
so is CC the Red Sox or Cubs of college hockey? Or perhaps the Cleveland Indians?
They sure as heck aren't the Red Sox. :-)Cubs sound about right.
Yeah last time I checked the Sox were kicking ass and taking names...
...while CC prefers to chase ass and catch mono.
For the sake of accuracy I just ran a comparitive calculation on Google and have thus double-confirmed.... SEVEN is MORE than TWO
I don't think CC is the Cubs of college hockey. The Cubs are beloved if not successful. People still care about the Cubs.I'd say CC is more like the Houston Oilers. People see one of their jerseys today and think, "Oh how quaint, I vaguely remember those losers."
I believe one of their alumni sells them all of those lovely banners,that is the only explanation why they would displayed all of them in the World Arena.
I love their "Face-off Champion, January 14, 2002 vs. UAA" banner the best.
Great a picture of a bunch of overage Canadians winning championships.
Perfectly legal overage Canadians.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I'm no math wizard, but last time I checked, 7 > 2.
ReplyDeleteEspecially when all 7 of DU's NCAA banners were won following CC's two banners. 52 years is a long time.
ReplyDeleteso is CC the Red Sox or Cubs of college hockey? Or perhaps the Cleveland Indians?
ReplyDeleteThey sure as heck aren't the Red Sox. :-)
ReplyDeleteCubs sound about right.
Yeah last time I checked the Sox were kicking ass and taking names...
ReplyDelete...while CC prefers to chase ass and catch mono.
ReplyDeleteFor the sake of accuracy I just ran a comparitive calculation on Google and have thus double-confirmed.... SEVEN is MORE than TWO
ReplyDeleteI don't think CC is the Cubs of college hockey. The Cubs are beloved if not successful. People still care about the Cubs.
ReplyDeleteI'd say CC is more like the Houston Oilers. People see one of their jerseys today and think, "Oh how quaint, I vaguely remember those losers."
I believe one of their alumni sells them all of those lovely banners,that is the only explanation why they would displayed all of them in the World Arena.
ReplyDeleteI love their "Face-off Champion, January 14, 2002 vs. UAA" banner the best.
ReplyDeleteGreat a picture of a bunch of overage Canadians winning championships.
ReplyDeletePerfectly legal overage Canadians.
ReplyDelete