Great stuff, he is a real credit to the school and team. I especially like his goals this year are to win the NCAA title as well as play for Team Canada in the WJC.
Great interview. I look forward to seeing Joe build on his excellent freshman year. His comments on Ryder are amusing. I'm also looking forward to seeing Ryder finish many checks this season.
I saw Joe on campus recently--he still has a lot of filling out to do. Still a tall skinny guy. But he looks like a guy who could easily be 220-230 someday.
Great stuff, he is a real credit to the school and team. I especially like his goals this year are to win the NCAA title as well as play for Team Canada in the WJC.
ReplyDeleteGreat interview. I look forward to seeing Joe build on his excellent freshman year. His comments on Ryder are amusing. I'm also looking forward to seeing Ryder finish many checks this season.
ReplyDeleteI saw Joe on campus recently--he still has a lot of filling out to do. Still a tall skinny guy. But he looks like a guy who could easily be 220-230 someday.