Pages

▼

Mockup Of Boone Jersey

(above) Jersey #1

(above) Jersey #2

(above) Jersey #3

Last week the Hockey News said DU had the worst jerseys in the WCHA. This touched off a rancorous debate about Boone and his future at DU.

Well, we're not the type of blog that just sits around a bitches about problems. We solve them. Thanks to DU student Matt Bick we now have three viable choices for an updated Boone Jersey. If there's an overwhelming favorite, we'll get a few made up and give them away.

Discuss, debate or flame away....

21 comments:

  1. Whoa sweet photoshop skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suck. We'll try and get Bickster to do a better mock up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think what they may of not liked was the 3 colors in the strips at the bottom. A lttle too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote is for Jersey #2. That thing looks SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like #2 & #3.

    #3 has an Old-School Washington Redskins feel to it.

    I agree #2 is sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. But there's a realistic BOONE!!!

    Put down my vote for #2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vote for #1, even if athletics never lets Boone on. Emphasis on the Crimson and Gold is good. There was a one-off a few years ago that was primarily crimson with gold shoulders going down to a band on the arm, can't exactly describe it, but it was sweeet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spoze they probably gotta wear sumthin...
    S11R9etc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coombe in An Alternate UniverseMonday, August 31, 2009 at 8:22:00 PM MDT

    Count me down for jersey 2

    ReplyDelete
  10. These jerseys look like pieces of shit. I mean, the balls of a tranny looks better than them.

    The hockey team will never wear this crap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3s oldschool feel reminds the fans of the long and impressive history of DU hockey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anon 12:52.

    If you're going to criticize, then do better. If you can't, then kindly shut up.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd still like to see a meaner, more rugged looking Boone or pioneer.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like #2. Kind of reminds me of the Mighty Ducks. Would there be any way to fill in some of the white space? (maybe a logo or something). Seems a bit bare...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bart,

    We can throw some WCHA and National Championship patches on there to fill things up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jersey #2, but barely over #1. Either way, I'd throw a Benji for one of these.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.