Great images from the Goddard Let's Go DU Memorial Archive.Well done!
I've got over 3,000 photos I've bandwidth hijacked off the internet. Like Robin Hood, I feel the need to share the bounty. :-)
Absolutely outstanding!!!!!!
Another outstanding production!What a great way to start our 60th year.Hope Robin Hood keeps sharing :-}
Great job on the slide show. This is very cool. Great blog and thank you for all your hard work.
Its not work. Its a fun hobby. Needless to say, knowing others enjoy the blog is a bonus. :-)
Wow! Inspiring! Another great piece of work.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Great images from the Goddard Let's Go DU Memorial Archive.
ReplyDeleteWell done!
I've got over 3,000 photos I've bandwidth hijacked off the internet. Like Robin Hood, I feel the need to share the bounty. :-)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely outstanding!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnother outstanding production!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to start our 60th year.
Hope Robin Hood keeps sharing :-}
Great job on the slide show. This is very cool. Great blog and thank you for all your hard work.
ReplyDeleteIts not work. Its a fun hobby. Needless to say, knowing others enjoy the blog is a bonus. :-)
ReplyDeleteWow! Inspiring! Another great piece of work.
ReplyDelete