Hats off to Tyler. Great move!
They really like Bozak. He's been on the Top 10 two or three times even though it was still only preseason previously.
They would be stupid not to like Bozak. :)
bozak touches himself at night...
@ Anon 4:45Stop touching yourself right now. :P
I would touch you Amy...
And I would kick your ass.
I like female domination Amy. I hope you kick me hard. Unless your a homo writing under a girl's name.
ahh, internet class ftw
Here's one homo wondering what kind of judgment Brian Burke has. Bozak should have been called up and left up months ago, given the sorry state of the Leafs. Makes you wonder about our Olympic team.
Cap room. Simple answer.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hats off to Tyler. Great move!
ReplyDeleteThey really like Bozak. He's been on the Top 10 two or three times even though it was still only preseason previously.
ReplyDeleteThey would be stupid not to like Bozak. :)
ReplyDeletebozak touches himself at night...
ReplyDelete@ Anon 4:45
ReplyDeleteStop touching yourself right now. :P
I would touch you Amy...
ReplyDeleteAnd I would kick your ass.
ReplyDeleteI like female domination Amy. I hope you kick me hard. Unless your a homo writing under a girl's name.
ReplyDeleteahh, internet class ftw
ReplyDeleteHere's one homo wondering what kind of judgment Brian Burke has. Bozak should have been called up and left up months ago, given the sorry state of the Leafs. Makes you wonder about our Olympic team.
ReplyDeleteCap room. Simple answer.
ReplyDelete