I wish DU could use video clips like this on Diamondvision in the games; I'm sure it costs a buttload though - which I'm sure, is why they don't; or unless the NCAA or Chancellor think they're offensive. Anyways.... great clip; gives me chills everytime. I will never look at Kurt Russell in another role without thinking of him as Coach Brooks.... just like I with Tom Hanks & his Forrest Gump role.
If USA wins, and if Donno doesn't play this weekend... I DEMAND he be one of the post-game players signing autographs, wearing his gold Medal. I DEMAND IT
What a GREAT game by both teams! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Go USA! Congrats to Donovan and Zucker! Donovan's bring'n home the gold!
I wish DU could use video clips like this on Diamondvision in the games; I'm sure it costs a buttload though - which I'm sure, is why they don't; or unless the NCAA or Chancellor think they're offensive. Anyways.... great clip; gives me chills everytime. I will never look at Kurt Russell in another role without thinking of him as Coach Brooks.... just like I with Tom Hanks & his Forrest Gump role.
ReplyDeleteSend your inspiration to Team USA on their quest for the Gold.
ReplyDeletecamerone@usahockey.org
Emails are posted in the team romm and on the USA Hockey blog
If USA wins, and if Donno doesn't play this weekend... I DEMAND he be one of the post-game players signing autographs, wearing his gold Medal. I DEMAND IT
ReplyDeleteMan, I cannot wait for this game tonight. I havne't stopped thinking about it since the victory over Sweden. Go USA!!
ReplyDeleteYou can't get any better inspiration wise. GO USA!
ReplyDeleteGame is in OT.
ReplyDeleteYeah baby!! US wins it in OT!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a GREAT game by both teams! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Go USA! Congrats to Donovan and Zucker! Donovan's bring'n home the gold!
ReplyDelete