Quite a few players from the 58 to 61 teams that won three championships went on to play NHL -and that's when there were only six teams. --MacMillan, Konic,Howe Masterson and two others whose names I will recall as soon as I hit send on this message.
Yes, I do have an inferiority complex - My seats at Magness Arena have lost thier value compared to some other college hockey venues around the USA. The shadoes on the ice from those damn 7 banners are starting to make the lighting in there suck!
"WAS a powerhouse back in the
ReplyDelete60's"...your lone NHL'r said it best.
I guess Matt Carle's $13.75 million NHL contract doesn't count.
ReplyDeleteWhere's the love for Chris Butler? 100+ games in the NHL over the past two seasons.
And Tyler Bozak's powerful NHL rookie year last year obviously doesn't count, either.
ReplyDeleteQuite a few players from the 58 to 61 teams that won three championships went on to play NHL -and that's when there were only six teams. --MacMillan, Konic,Howe Masterson and two others whose names I will recall as soon as I hit send on this message.
ReplyDeleteDubie got in 3 games as well.
ReplyDeleteAnon 9.51- A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
ReplyDeleteMatt Pettinger got some games in the NHL this year too.
ReplyDeleteYou du fans have a massive inferiority complex.
ReplyDeleteWaaaaaaaa........waaaaaaaa! "DU fans have an inferiority complex!"
ReplyDeleteWhat a dip****.
Yes, I do have an inferiority complex - My seats at Magness Arena have lost thier value compared to some other college hockey venues around the USA. The shadoes on the ice from those damn 7 banners are starting to make the lighting in there suck!
ReplyDeleteI'll never forget that grill!!! I t-bagged him and his moma - Alabama style = sweet tea!!!
ReplyDeleteGood one, slapdick....now get back to playin' grab-ass with yer donkey
ReplyDelete