Pages

▼

Freshman Singing Debut Goes Horribly Wrong


(above) Ouch. This is painful to listen to.

13 comments:

  1. I was hoping that Zucker would bring a little more "Vegas flair" to his performance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we learned 2 things.
    1. Olszewski is called the Animal.
    2. American Idol is not on the horizon for these 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's "Danimal", actually or "The Danimal". That's what I think I heard.

    Gettin' pumped for the season....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, as someone who was there he certainly called himself the Danimal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on that one. Fight songs were generally written upwards of 100 years ago -- and it shows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A shame to see just Zuk & Dan taking the heat for this one. Where were Nicky & Brit?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm bleeding from my ears. OMG, I'm also bleeding from my. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. awful awful awful awful awful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopefully neither is a music major. ;-)

    Butler vs. Bozak on the NHL Network tonight at 7PM ET.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's a reason that they spend their time on the ice and not in a recording studio...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I give the guys an A for effort. The end product--ugly.

    Anyway, can't wait to see the 2010-11 edition of the Pios this Sat night.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can one of you creative types take the DU Fight Song and add Boone images to it, and then do a youtube? I found this one, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSf3xzzWtaI however it has the "half eaten donut" bird mascot on it, and well, I can't stand that thing! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.