Pages

▼
Get Well Jesse Martin .... Go DU .... Wear White On Friday Night .... 1957: Colorado College's Last National Championship .... Beat CC .... Sign The Banner .... Go DU .... Fifty-Seven

13 comments:

  1. 57 is also the average IQ of a student at DU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 57 is also the number of different guys that Gowz went down on when he was “experimenting” in college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Even I laughed at that last one, but Jeez where do you CC fans live that you can even imagine this stuff. Much less post it on the internet.

    You must have to wash your keyboards nightly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DG

    I’ll bet anon 1:07’s comment brought back some memories for you. Like back in the day when you and Swami would organize massive circle jerks in the student section in between periods. Those were the days when “white-out” really stood for something…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clearly this Blog is reaching the end of its useful life cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2:01...circle jerks?? I don't follow. Your mom was over last night and nothing we did was circular.

    Get back to your Legos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard Boone shaves his pubes to make his junk look a little bigger.

    I guess he got sick of taking shit from the players on the team in the locker room and had to do something about it...

    Does anyone if there is any truth in that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! CC is getting fucked just like I used to get fucked in prison... :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard Brittain is the one with the baby dick... I'm just saying....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did y'all see the empty seats tonight??? That explains it; I hear Quite a few CC fans didn't make it to the game. Aparantly a few carloads of Tigers' faithful followers were looking for the on-ramp to Interstate 25 North in Colorado Springs; but all they saw was highway 2s.....poor sonzabitches drove around Colorado Springs for 2 hours.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. The mind obviously starts to go when you don't have a history of success to build on.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.