Pages

▼

#10 University of Denver vs. #1 Minnesota Duluth

Online Viewing: B2 Network (Pay Per View)

Erich Bacher's Live Game Blog

Radio: 87.7 The Ticket & PioneerVision (Pay Per View)

Gametime: 6:05 PM (MST)

Denver Post Series Preview


Duluth News Tribune: Goodbye DECC


9 comments:

  1. how much for the B2 broadcast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a guess, but its usually around $9.95. If anyone knows differently they can correct me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the season pass was $75 but they mentioned that you could buy single games on the link.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last time I used it was last February for a game and the cost was $7

    ReplyDelete
  5. PioneerVision SUCKS!!!! Why pay for this service when then don't carry away games? I guess since they screwed up the North Dakota feed their solution was to simply not carry away games. Geez what a bunch of screw ups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was able to login on B2 for the first time. Picture quality looks good. $7.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PioneerVision sent a note back regarding my complaint about the lack of a video feed. Long story short - they admitted to being incompetent. The technology is simply beyond their understanding.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.