UAA Fan Blog has a blurb today with a link to Ticketmaster. Fans in Anchorage can can go online and "buy" up to four tickets each night of the UAA-DU series for only the $3.50 handling charge. That's 87 cents per ticket.
We went online to see where in the arena the tickets were available. Section 114R, Row 7, Seats 3-6...Center Ice seats on the 7th row.
We went online to see where in the arena the tickets were available. Section 114R, Row 7, Seats 3-6...Center Ice seats on the 7th row.
I almost took the plunge to go on this trip; never been there. The best airfare I saw was from Alaska Air's website, connect in Seattle. I felt guilty though, being so close to Christmas and dropping that much cash. Have any of you "regulars" here ever been to UAA? It's still on my bucket list.
ReplyDeleteI was up there on business a couple of years ago and stayed over to see a UAA game. I was wearing a DU sweatshirt. They were playing the Badgers and beat them. I was invited after the game to the UAA alum reception. The arena was very nice, a smaller version of the World Arena.
ReplyDeleteA couple of years ago two DU fans went up there and had a great time.
ReplyDeleteHere are two sets of photos they took.
http://letsgodu.blogspot.com/2006/02/this-is-tree.html
http://letsgodu.blogspot.com/2006/02/power-play-unit-takes-breather-uaa.html
Watched UAA play UW on GCI last Saturday. The arena looked empty.
ReplyDeleteRRRRrrrrrooooaaadddd Trip!
ReplyDeleteI was there in October for the Kendall Classic.
ReplyDeleteNice town, great views of the mountains, could see Mt. McKinley from my hotel room.