Pages

▼

The Official CC Sucks Message Board™

2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ... 2011 Gold Pan Champions ...
2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ... 2011 Denver Cup Champions ...

72 comments:

  1. In March 1957, Colorado College protested the eligibility of three University of Michigan ice hockey players—John Randall, Neill Buchanan and Wally Maxwell—all of whom were declared ineligible by the NCAA eligibility committee on the eve of the national tournament in Colorado Springs. CC would go on to defeat a shorthanded Michigan team in the championship game 13-6.

    They haven't won a national championship since.

    Coincidence? I think not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other history tidbits from '57:

    1.March 26 – 22-year-old Elvis Presley buys Graceland for S100,000

    2.) 12 Angry Men is the most popular movie of the year. This film chronicles the rise to mediocrity and eventual fall of the CC hockey team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard 57 was also the last time DG got laid. I'm not sure that's true... I'm pretty sure he used to bone Swami back in the 80's but that might have just been blowies...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon, obviously a CC graduate. Your attempts at humor fail, much like your hockey team. So sad. A classic case of underachievement.

    What time does your shift at McDonalds start?

    ReplyDelete
  5. are they really doing a blackout?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ msbdu

    CC grad? Nope...I applied but didn't get in. I went to community college instead (PPCC) and now I'm the manager of a Kinko's. How do you like them apples?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must have forgotten who you work for, it's called FedEx Office

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ anon 11:36

    Do you own stock or somethig douchebag?

    It was called Kinko's when I started in 2002...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swami predicts another split. So the waterboy thinks CC sort of sucks but DU isn’t really all that good either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Anon, we are going to have to send you to some anger management classes. We realize it is difficult being on a losing side for so many years. Perhaps it's better that you accept the fact that you team sucked yesterday, it sucks today and it will suck in the future.

    Reality is sometimes tough to face, but you are just going to have to get used to it.

    BTW, exactly where does CC stand in the Pairwise? Oh I remember, tied for 18th.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness, 18th?? That won't get CC into the NCAA tourney, now, will it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 11:48...shut your cake hole and make me a large coffee and a copy of today's sports page, slapdick. After that I may have you wash my car and clean up my dog's mess.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So does DU plan on going one and done again in March? I hope you have fun getting used to that reality!

    ReplyDelete
  14. One and done....sounds like you in the bathroom with a photo of Zac Efron.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ anon 12:18

    Uh...sorry dude, we don't sell coffee FedEx Office.

    Sounds like you might have issues bro, like a case of domestic violence waiting to happen.

    If your dog is making a "mess" you might consider a change in diet?

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ anon 12:23

    Sorry chief I'm more of a Justin Bieber "man"

    ReplyDelete
  17. The DU Grilling Society will be cooking up Tiger Prawns & Ribs on Saturday night before the game from 6-7 PM.

    D.U.G.S. events are always FREE and last as long as the food holds out. Look for the students near the South Entrance of Magness Arena.

    ReplyDelete
  18. According to CC Hockey's Facebook page, CC fans will be wearing black on Friday night.

    http://www.facebook.com/cctigers

    According to Mike Chambers Blog, Jesse Martin will be interviewed on Friday night during the telecast on CBS College Sports.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great detective work DG. Now that we know their precious secret what ever will we do with this information?

    ReplyDelete
  20. So, CC is blacking out tonight? Does that mean that the DU fans that are going to attend the game tonight in the Springs should wear white? I mean its not going to be too difficult to tell the CC fans from the DU fans (we will be the ones cheering after the win), but should we have a late game plan?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Mike! Wear white on CC’s blackout night? What an incredible imagination you have dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anon 1:30

    I mean dude, is dude your favorite word?

    Are you the guy at the game with the nice mullet?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, I'm not even going to get involved in this mess. I just want to show up and cheer my 7 time natty champ team on. Go Pios.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Agree Mike. Let the games begin!

    ReplyDelete
  25. 12:24....you don't make coffee, homes? Bummer. I'll buy you a new skateboard so you can drop by Starbucks for me. The you can clean up my dog's feces.

    ReplyDelete
  26. @ anon 2:33

    I'm seriously concerned for your dog, homes. Have you tried chicken and rice? Here is a link that might help - http://www.ehow.com/how_5424579_make-dog-food-dogs-diarrhea.html

    Any word on the circle jerk in section 215 between periods?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Was someone really bragging about managing a bunch of copy machines and printers.....?

    How long did it take you to have the expendable income to get your own Internet and stop using FedEx Kinko's computers for your trolling?

    At least downs kids have purpose in today's society; it's amazing how far we've come since 1957. I, for one, am proud of this nation in that sense. We all should accept our retarded brethren because they do have some vital skills that society can benefit from.

    ReplyDelete
  28. yep, some tool is proud of his job as a copy maker. must be a CC grad.

    ReplyDelete
  29. OK, who told CC fans about the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  30. @ anon 3:19

    Kinko’s pays pretty well, thank you very much…

    I’m the troll? You’re up on here raging on kids with disabilities. Your outlook on life is shocking.

    Didn’t get enough hugs from mommy and daddy? Did your wife leave you? Is your kid gay? What’s the problem dude? I’m here to help…

    ReplyDelete
  31. Trolls are so cute when they get out trolled. I bet his cheeks are all red.

    Shouldn't you be helping your customers get some real work done?

    ReplyDelete
  32. @ anon 3:47

    Learn to read.

    I went to community college (PPCC). Remember now? You must be too focused on cleaning up after your dogs mess. Try the chicken and rice it really works.

    ReplyDelete
  33. 3:05....I appreciate the concern for the canine droppings....that's cute. You must drive the chicks wild with your Kinko's stories and your pecker stuck in the copier.

    ReplyDelete
  34. wow, our community colleges have really gone downhill. this jackass from PPCC is actually a graduate?

    ReplyDelete
  35. By definition -- In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion


    CC SUCKS! owned you Kinko boy. Go suck on a printer cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  36. @ anon 4:07

    Owned me? You’ve got to be kidding me…

    I love how all of the douche bags ate the Kinko’s thing up? I’m literally laughing my ass off.

    Nothing but a bunch of elitist pricks on here.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awwww ... he haz a sad. Now he's trying to act like he doesn't work at a copy shop. Poor little snookums.

    Should we feel bad for him, fellow elitists?

    ReplyDelete
  38. Is the same CC guy is still trolling this place?

    Just goes to show what you can get with a CC degree.

    ReplyDelete
  39. So let me get this straight: Some self-proclaimed "Manager at FedexOffice" who didn't even get in to CC is trying to troll a bunch of DU alums? If anyone on this thread has a reason to hate CC it is him.

    ReplyDelete
  40. A black out. CC wants the students to attend the game in black face? Didn't the CC hockey team get in trouble at a golf tournament for that last year?

    Leave em crying for their Mammy DU.

    ReplyDelete
  41. lousy fuckstain cc fans

    ReplyDelete
  42. harumph...

    This has been entertaining to read whilst drinking JW Blue after a long hard day of making money.

    Sadly I spilled a little when having a larf at the Community College kid; that spill probably cost me more than he made that hour of work.

    ReplyDelete
  43. In honor of CC I shall break out the 1957 Chateau Mouton Rothschild - at a measly $1,300 a bottle I will take delight in spitting it on homeless people.

    ReplyDelete
  44. A big kudos to CBS College Sports for graciously setting back the game start time by 30 minutes tonight, to accomodate the stupid retards in Colorado Springs who don't know what 7:30pm means. Now, I understand that's pretty confusing when you look at a digital watch and don't see :00 at the end. That also gives the Tiger players an extra half hour to get thier skate laces tied correctly.

    Colorado College, O how thou sucketh!

    you're stupid - you're special!

    ReplyDelete
  45. If any of the DU players or fans can make it by Kinko’s at the Citadel mall before my shift ends I’ll make a free photo copy of your ass.

    I might not be a bad idea. You probably won’t recognize them after the ass kicking CC is about to hand out.

    My shift ends at 7pm.

    ReplyDelete
  46. The photocopy also gives you another opportunity to kiss your own ass.

    ReplyDelete
  47. DU Fans should go do that at this fools shop -- then complain to corporate how he let you do this and how it's unbecoming of a manager of one of their stores and get him fired. He'll learn a valuable life lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  48. HA!

    This Community College fellow is as easy as a CC girl after a few drinks on ladies night.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh no!!! Don't complain to corporate!!! I've learned my lesson...I promise...

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'll be there at 6:50 pookie.

    Look for the fancy car that could only be a DU grad.

    ReplyDelete
  51. A not-so anonymous dead giveaway, I might add. It's the car with the chrome & crimson metal license plate frame that says, "2004 NCAA National Champs - Pioneers"

    ReplyDelete
  52. It was good for a not-so anonymous laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  53. I don't know about y'all; but I'm watching the game on TV here in Denver - and I think CC's Schwartz is one lucky guy! I know he's hurt and all... but really ....He gets to sit, undisturbed tonight, with no distractions and watch a virtual scoring clinic tonight.... put on by Jason Zucker, Beau Bennett and Nicky Shore. I'd give a penny for his thoughts.... I imagine it's something like, "Ho - Lee - Shit those guys are good"

    ReplyDelete
  54. You guys have 20 mins for the copies so hurry... I want to get to the game...

    ReplyDelete
  55. And just so you know Jackass.... as mentioned earlier here..... let me help you out with the time. Your shift is over when your watch looks like this: 7:00

    And just think... when it looks like 10:00...... the Tigers will have been handed thier next loss

    ReplyDelete
  56. Entertaining thread. That nitwit who claimed he works at Kinko's and then tried to trick us and backtrack is good for a laugh. You got us with a zinger, dude!!! What a schmuck.

    DU sweeps.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Next game in the Springs someone should place an order at his shop for a bunch of "CC Sucks" paraphernalia just so he has to make sure they get done.

    You know he can't mess with a paying customers order.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I thought Stormy was with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  59. What sucks is the Denver media. FSN TV has MN vs Duluth and that piece of crap radio station 87.7 lost their feed and is continually loo[ing "This week in the WCHA." Pathetic. Best sports event in Colorado and we can't get it. DU needs to step up and contract with a real radio station and the Denver sports media.... well, what can I say. They suck.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Not to mention the USCHO fan forum isn't working for me tonight

    ReplyDelete
  61. If Stormy was with me I sure wouldn't be here online! Well maybe to post some money shots...

    ReplyDelete
  62. CC (sucks) up 3-1 after two. DU looks like it's skating on concrete. USCHO fan forum is fubar (dB crash). Oh well, there's always stormydaniels.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. CC wins 3-2.

    You have to give the Tigers credit. They got great looks at the net and created many 2 on 1 opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Sorry showing by the good guys tonight. Game not anywhere near as close as the final score. And what's with the passing in front of the goalie in the defensive end? Pass BEHIND the goal and bring it up the boards...they teach you that in the Peewees for chrissakes. Hats off to the suburbanites, they blowed us up good.

    ReplyDelete
  65. anyone wish they had taken me up on the photocopy offere???

    ReplyDelete
  66. Too bad kinko's boi can't afford the bus trip up to Magness; would be fun to see his sad live in person tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Copy boy is already in town... Just ate Park Burger...

    ReplyDelete
  68. I think Swami jinxed DU with his prediction of a split.

    ReplyDelete
  69. DU would be 14-14-0 if they listened to Swami. (and if you read post game comments the teams we played should be 28-0). Pretty much every weekend is a split prediction. Then, on the off occasion we play Tech and a sweep is predicted, there's a weekend when we go to UND or UMD and we'd be lucky to escape with any points.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.