There are a few new wrinkles on the "White-Out" T-shirts that will be worn by the students on Saturday night at Magness Arena. Firstly, corporate sponsorship on the front of the shirts. Good to see SmartBox Portable Storage step up and support DU hockey and our student section.Always great to see DU students referencing Colorado College's last National Championship in .
Once again, students will be able to write comments in the black box on the back of the shirts.
GO DU.
Sweet! I can’t wait to get mine!!! I’m gonna write “Have fun in East Lansing. We’ll miss you Gwoz!!!” on the back of mine
ReplyDeletewhy are you gonna write that, he's not leaving. He has a contract with DU until 2014
ReplyDelete@ anon 3:47
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like perfect timing for the PSU job. So I guess I'll write "HAVE FUN IN HAPPY VALLEY!" or "Sorry we couldn't pay you Big Ten money but we still love you..."
News flash:
ReplyDeleteNot all big 10 schools pay bigger money than DU does. The Big 10 schools have many more teams to fund, and many more cranky coaches to please.
After you've lived in Denver since 1994, the prspect of living in East Lansing, Mich. or State College, Pa might not be so much fun, either.
Well what are you going to put on your shirt? I was just trying to be creative...
ReplyDeleteI think you should put "Not all big 10 schools pay bigger money than DU does" and hope Gwoz sees it...
ReplyDeletehmmm here's a thought, why don't you write on your shirt:
ReplyDeleteCC SUCKS
or
CC=Denver's rejects
@ anon 5:55
ReplyDeleteThat's just not very original dude. I'm trying to do something different for once...
tigers are striped pussies... fact
ReplyDeletemore like CC = Air Force Rejects
ReplyDeleteha