Any chance our games will be televised by one of the Fox Sports regionals from Minnesota? Sucks to think this very meaningful series may not be available in Denver.
it looks like DU is moving towards a new ticket system which will allow DU to allow lower fees, have students print tickets from their dorm rooms, and improve customer service. sounds like a win, win, win!
Besides FSN North, these games are being televised live nationally on Fox College Sports. Friday's game is on FCS Central and Saturday's is on FCS Pacific. As I don't live in Denver, I don't know what FSN RM is televising but I know in past years they have picked up the FSN North feed to these games. Anyone with DirectTV, Dish Network or cable packages with the expanded sports option should get these games on either FSN North or FCS. I get FCS from my cable company and the expanded sports package is under $5 per month.
This is one of the few weekends all season that all 12 teams are playing league games.
ReplyDeleteAny chance our games will be televised by one of the Fox Sports regionals from Minnesota? Sucks to think this very meaningful series may not be available in Denver.
ReplyDeleteJust answered my own question. I found both nights will be televised on FSN North (Ch 668 DirecTV and 436 on Dish).
ReplyDeletePioneerVison falls short again, only audio this weekend.
ReplyDeleteit looks like DU is moving towards a new ticket system which will allow DU to allow lower fees, have students print tickets from their dorm rooms, and improve customer service. sounds like a win, win, win!
ReplyDeletehttp://blogs.du.edu/today/news/du-athletics-performing-arts-centers-to-adopt-new-online-ticketing-system
Thanks for the heads up on the ticket situation. I posted the link.
ReplyDeleteBesides FSN North, these games are being televised live nationally on Fox College Sports. Friday's game is on FCS Central and Saturday's is on FCS Pacific. As I don't live in Denver, I don't know what FSN RM is televising but I know in past years they have picked up the FSN North feed to these games. Anyone with DirectTV, Dish Network or cable packages with the expanded sports option should get these games on either FSN North or FCS. I get FCS from my cable company and the expanded sports package is under $5 per month.
ReplyDeleteThe FSN RM website shows Saturday's game being shown live at 4PM and Friday's being tape delayed at 10 PM.
ReplyDelete