Pages

▼

DU vs. Western Michigan TV Info


Denver's game against Western Michigan can been seen live on Altitude 2 and be heard live on FM 87.7 The TICKET and DenverPioneers.com.

14 comments:

  1. DirecTV 682 & Dish Network Varies.

    Colorado Channel Guide

    http://www.altitude.tv/Alt2/Alt2Info/default.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Altitude and the sponsors that advertise on that channel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As John Kelly, former Avs TV announcer back when they were good, would say - Thank you Thank you Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comcast Channel #105 in Denver, Loveland, Boulder & Ft. Collins.

    See the link up in the first post for Colorado cable systems & cities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish it had been FSN RM. This way I have to watch on my computer

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I guess those of us in New Jersey who have watched via our Verizon FIOS special sports channel package that included FS-N and FS-RM are just SOL...

    And by the way, I will have the sound off ESPN during their insepid broadcast of the Frozen four games - - - (a) as neither the play-by-play guy nor Melrose know jack about college hockey and (b) the play-by guy does not shut up...not for 1 second will he stop yapping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DU's Friday game a few weeks ago against UNO was televised live on Altitude2 and fans were able to watch it nationwide on DirecTV (682) & Dish Network (453).

    Not 100% about this weekend as of yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most people online are saying that this game can be seen nationally if you Altitude2 on your cable sports package.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be watching on ESPN3.com with the HDMI plugged from my laptop to my big screen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any of you waterheads got an update for me?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.