Where is David Makowski? Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything on why he's out of the line up.
Makowski had a "minor injury" according to Mike Chambers.Main point of emphasis of the game was to get an extended look at all 11 freshmen and see what they could do.Expect to only five or six Freshmen on the ice this weekend in Boston.
You know what a minor injury is? When it's not you who's injured :)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Where is David Makowski? Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything on why he's out of the line up.
ReplyDeleteMakowski had a "minor injury" according to Mike Chambers.
ReplyDeleteMain point of emphasis of the game was to get an extended look at all 11 freshmen and see what they could do.
Expect to only five or six Freshmen on the ice this weekend in Boston.
You know what a minor injury is? When it's not you who's injured :)
ReplyDelete