Great win last night DU. Sadly I was working and couldn't catch it, but I'm happy to see we went into BC and took the first. I hope we see a sweep tonight.
Murray pulled a classic Patrick Roy move and got scored on 19 seconds into the second...less than a minute later BU scores again...BU up 3-0 early in the second.
Murray made that one bad mistake which led the team to make more mistakes. Otherwise, I thought that Murray did OK.DU was a step off the action tonight. BU wanted the win and got it. DU had a showing in the third but not enough to pull out the game.
I can handle a loss. But I have one thing to say. I payed $10 to watch this game thru the Terriers website (granted, I'll be cancelling my subscription tomorrow morning). But at the end of the 1st period, right at the buzzer, Zucker made a hit on a BU guy. Those DIPSHIT announcers made a comment that, "hopefully Zucker is hurt" from the hit he made. FUCK YOU you son of a bitch! I don't care who you are, who you root for or who's side you're on... that is unprofessional and uncalled for, to WISH an opposing student athlete to get injured. You are an asshole, opinionated, over-payed and overrated piece of shit for saying that. YOU Sir, SUCK
That was not an "epic" victory - Denver is just a very good team. If you want an epic victory... look at what Michigan Tech did last night!
ReplyDeleteThey beat an 18th ranked team, on home ice, in front of fewer than 3,000? um ...
ReplyDeleteI hope Michigan Tech loses the rest of their games this season so their lame ass, whiny fans are sad. F Michigan Tech.
ReplyDeleteGreat win last night DU. Sadly I was working and couldn't catch it, but I'm happy to see we went into BC and took the first. I hope we see a sweep tonight.
ReplyDeleteTake me home
ReplyDeleteMineshaft road
To the place
I belong
Houghton, Michigan
Fuckin' losers
Take me hom
Mineshaft road.
BU up 1-0 at 9:06 of the first period.
ReplyDelete1-0 end of first B.U.
ReplyDeleteThe DU Bar in Chicago was rocking with alumni last night!
ReplyDeleteMurray pulled a classic Patrick Roy move and got scored on 19 seconds into the second...less than a minute later BU scores again...BU up 3-0 early in the second.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah...both of those goals scored while DU was on the PP on the same PP.
ReplyDeletePP goal for BU less than 3 minutes into the second period. BU up 4-0!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe're pacing ourselves.
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone have game updates?
ReplyDeletethe score is 4 zip and you want updates??
ReplyDeletefinal score 3-4
ReplyDeletethis is the Murray I was worried about........
Murray made that one bad mistake which led the team to make more mistakes. Otherwise, I thought that Murray did OK.DU was a step off the action tonight. BU wanted the win and got it. DU had a showing in the third but not enough to pull out the game.
ReplyDeleteI can handle a loss. But I have one thing to say. I payed $10 to watch this game thru the Terriers website (granted, I'll be cancelling my subscription tomorrow morning). But at the end of the 1st period, right at the buzzer, Zucker made a hit on a BU guy. Those DIPSHIT announcers made a comment that, "hopefully Zucker is hurt" from the hit he made. FUCK YOU you son of a bitch! I don't care who you are, who you root for or who's side you're on... that is unprofessional and uncalled for, to WISH an opposing student athlete to get injured. You are an asshole, opinionated, over-payed and overrated piece of shit for saying that. YOU Sir, SUCK
ReplyDeleteDrinks anyon? Anyone wanna here some boring stories about back in the day?......I'll buy
ReplyDelete