Pages

▼

WCHA Final Five: CC vs. Wisconsin For Broadmoor

2013 Red Baron™ WCHA Final Five
Xcel Energy Center • Saint Paul, MN

TV: Root Sports-RM & Fox Sports-MN

Thursday
 Wisconsin 7 - Minnesota State 2  FINAL
Colorado College 4 - North Dakota 3  FINAL OT

Friday, March 22
Wisconsin 4 - St. Cloud State 1 FINAL
Colorado College 2 - Minnesota 0 FINAL

Saturday, March 23
Broadmoor Trophy Championship Game
Wisconsin 3 - Colorado College 2 FINAL

Latest Pairwise Rankings

15 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let the world know that I will be boycotting the Red Baron Final Five, because the Red Baron is a white male so I feel that it does not reflect the diversity of the WCHA conference. That, and I'm pretty sure that he killed a bunch of people in a war once that I may or may not be a descendant of. (Yes, all you who have been working so hard at excommunicating the old DU mascot...I am mocking you...because your crusade is pretty much just as silly).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really hoping you pieholes would be here. So we could kick your ass one last time on to our 4th straight wcha title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anon 8;47 I was wondering if you could supply the final score between the Sues and CC?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you CC shutting up the nd jerks is a wonderful thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be sent back to Grand Forks...that's like losing twice. Nice job Tigers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I'm cheering for the NCHC teams today vs. the Big Ten teams.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am surprised you losers actually have something else to do besides defend your super creepy "mascot."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, cheering for CC too. I grew up in Duluth, can't cheer for the Goofers and definitely don't want to see a Big Ten final for the Final WCHA Final Five!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!!!

    CC in the WCHA Final Five championship game against Wisconsin!!!!

    GO TIGERS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am, gulp, rooting for the Tigers. It will be good to see the Tigers beat the Big Ten Badgers and it wil be our turn to return the favor from our last series. I hope we end up in the same bracket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good run by CC. Ok with me if the make the tourney. I think they have bumped us up in the pairwise so we should buy them a drink or something.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Winner take all today!
    As much as it is distasreful to say, GO CC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Going to be a dogfight tonight between CC and Wisconsin. Both teams need to win this game if they want to make the tourney. Look forward to watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. With the final loss by CC and the prior series vs. DU, this should keep Scott Owens in the job for another year. Without that final run, many in the Springs had him on the ropes.

    USCHO has us in the bracket of death - Michigan, Notre Dame, and Minnesota. The good news is that you can only play one game at a time! Expectations are low for DU and the boys should be well rested.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Even this run should not keep Owens safe. CC needs a change in the head coach position but regrettably he probably did just enough to keep his job for another year.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.