This is fantastic news! After the WAC tournament letdown, I bet the boys will be ready to jump thru the roof Tuesday night. This was well earned and a great chance at redemption for the Pioneers.
Really looking forward to OUr OHIO Bobcats coming to Denver for the NIT opening round. Wish I could be there, but will watch on ESPN3. Checked out DU on Fox Sports, and I'd say the two teams appear to be evenly matched. Should be a good game.
DU has played in two NIT games. In 1958, NYU beat them 90-81 and in 2005 San Francisco beat them 69-67. This will be their 3rd NIT bid. They have 0 NCAA Tourney bids.
This is fantastic news! After the WAC tournament letdown, I bet the boys will be ready to jump thru the roof Tuesday night. This was well earned and a great chance at redemption for the Pioneers.
ReplyDeleteReally looking forward to OUr OHIO Bobcats coming to Denver for the NIT opening round. Wish I could be there, but will watch on ESPN3. Checked out DU on Fox Sports, and I'd say the two teams appear to be evenly matched. Should be a good game.
ReplyDelete2005 we went to NIT***lost in 1st round.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kevin. I'll correct info.
ReplyDeleteLabel "DU Women's basketball? It's men tho
ReplyDeleteDU has played in two NIT games. In 1958, NYU beat them 90-81 and in 2005 San Francisco beat them 69-67. This will be their 3rd NIT bid. They have 0 NCAA Tourney bids.
ReplyDeleteDidn't have to wait nearly as long for this invite.
ReplyDelete