Love the " clean the ice " marquee now if we could just clean up the language of anonymous comment - makers......hope DU cleans up on AFA and Robert Morris this weekend. Happy Thanksgiving DG ...from the heart of "wild turkey " country ....you know the woods around here are full of them. Had a flock of 25 in the backyard last year.
I have never eaten the wild variety....but my native TOM is 14 lbs. and sitting in the roaster ready for the oven in the AM .....Have a great holiday. I am sure the weather in Texas will be nicer that here---the entire NE is going to be very WET and windy....as always the weather in Denver is scheduled to be "parade" perfect.... seriously don't clean up the blog too much , but I will run the D-Hall for any of those "potty - mouth " types. CC Sucks is about as extreme as I'll go .... maybe a new one, as in last Saturday night " Ref you suck !"
No question www.letsgodu.com had the Marquee first.
The Zamboni idea came from a poster over at SiouxSports.com who had a minature Smiley Face Zamboni. I started looking on Google Images for something similiar or a .gif image and couldn't find one.
I started experimenting with Zamboni photos but couldn't find any where the Zamboni was pointing left, with a side shot and an all white background. The photo I ended up using was the best I could find.
I like the marquee DG.
ReplyDeleteDG, you have some good marketing people. Very catchy
ReplyDeleteThanks. Due to postive feedback, I think we keep it around for a while, post scores, standings, stats and have some fun with it...
ReplyDeleteI hate fuckin' ties, and the douches in our sectioin.
ReplyDeleteMore people should read your site DG.
Mind if i spread the word?
I hate ties and douches, so spread the word...
ReplyDeleteI like the Zamboni
ReplyDeleteThe Zamboni sybolizes how committed I am to "Cleaning up the Blog."
ReplyDeleteWhy would you want to do that????
ReplyDeleteYou would destroy your hit rate. Just let it clean the ice.
Love the " clean the ice " marquee now if we could just clean up the language of anonymous
ReplyDeletecomment - makers......hope DU cleans up on AFA and Robert Morris this weekend.
Happy Thanksgiving DG ...from the
heart of "wild turkey " country ....you know the woods around here are full of them. Had a flock of 25 in the backyard last year.
No more swearing in the "Comments Section" unless its absolutely neccessary.
ReplyDeleteChick Magness will be running Detention for any "potty mouths" who can't abide by the rules.
Wild Turkey...How's it taste?
I have never eaten the wild variety....but my native TOM is 14 lbs. and sitting in the roaster ready for the oven in the AM .....Have a great holiday.
ReplyDeleteI am sure the weather in Texas will be nicer that here---the entire NE is going to be very WET and windy....as always the weather in Denver is scheduled to be "parade" perfect.... seriously don't clean up the blog too much , but I will run the D-Hall for any of those "potty - mouth " types.
CC Sucks is about as extreme as I'll go .... maybe a new one, as in last Saturday night
" Ref you suck !"
Oops. I wasn't logged in on Sunday when I was cussing here.
ReplyDeleteWhere's the love for the website that you got the "marquee" idea from. I ain't CC here. Aye, yi, yi.
ReplyDeleteNo question www.letsgodu.com had the Marquee first.
ReplyDeleteThe Zamboni idea came from a poster over at SiouxSports.com who had a minature Smiley Face Zamboni. I started looking on Google Images for something similiar or a .gif image and couldn't find one.
I started experimenting with Zamboni photos but couldn't find any where the Zamboni was pointing left, with a side shot and an all white background. The photo I ended up using was the best I could find.
I like the Zaaboni chasing the turkey. Kind of reminds of the old barn with the live fowl being deposited on the ice when DU would score on CC.
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Thanksgiving!!
Is the guy in the Tiger coat Ron Jeremy's pimp from CC?
ReplyDeleteGreat blog boys. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteSincerely,
Your friends at Pinhead Nation