
On Friday night Brandon Vossberg (left) put a shot on net from the right boards that slipped between the goal post and Maverick netminder Mike Zacharias’ left pad for the eventual game-winner. This is what Brandon Vossberg said about the goal:
“We’ve always talked about getting pucks to the net,” said Vossberg. “I actually saw (Matt) Glasser going to the net so I thought I’d throw the puck on net and it happened to go in. I didn’t think it went in at first; I thought it went behind the net. It’s what we’ve been preaching, especially when we’re not getting a lot of offense.”
Vossberg's goal gave new meaning to the phrase "bad angle shot." Great to see him get another tally this season. Now that Jackson has one, it's Glasser's turn.......
ReplyDeleteI like this 4th line. They work hard.
Like everyone else who missed Saturday's game, waiting eagerly to see Ruegsegger's magic......