Pages

▼

Movie Star Stormy Daniels Is On DU Bandwagon


The annual meeting of the Houston Area DU Alumni Association hosted a special guest on Wednesday night as movie star Stormy Daniels entertained the group with several numbers including Shania Twain's, "Man! I Feel Like A Woman."

Daniels appears in the film The 40-Year-Old Virgin as Steve Carell's character watches her in the video Space Nuts: Episode 69—Unholy Union. She also recently played a Las Vegas lap dancer in the hit movie Knocked Up.

Later in the evening she greeted audience members and even donned a "CC Sucks" T-shirt much to the delight of the alums.

5 comments:

  1. Perfect. Why do I think this is only the beginning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...because you're the smartest man in college hockey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have out done yourself.Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The is your best work EVER! I can't wait to see the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.