The University of Denver will host an event for all alumni, students, friends and fans before the 1st semi-final of the Frozen Four. Appetizers & beverages will be available.
More details on event
More details on event
Frozen Four Pre-Party
Thursday, April 10th
2-4 PM
Wynkoop Brewery in LoDo
1634 18th St. Denver, CO 80202
Thursday, April 10th
2-4 PM
Wynkoop Brewery in LoDo
1634 18th St. Denver, CO 80202

Just an FYI....if there are any season ticket holders who didn't get FF tickets earlier, you might give the Ritchie Center box office a call. 303-871-2336. I missed the deadline way back whenever that was, but called several months ago and they put my name on a list of season ticket holders who want FF tix. I thought it was a long shot at best, but sure enough the box office called me last week and I was able to buy four tickets at a good price. In case any other season ticket holder are interested......
ReplyDeleteIf DU makes it, there will be an allotment for students, correct?
ReplyDeleteHave fun! I'll be at the game cheering for my team.
ReplyDeleteYa want a brownie badge?Good for you.I did that at Boston and Columbus.
ReplyDelete12:45....congratulations. Mom and dad taking you out for a hockey game, eh? That's cute. You'll enjoy the cotton candy and kiddie hot dogs at Pepsi. The urinals are probably too high for you, so head for the stalls.
ReplyDeleteAre the appetizers at Wynkoop free?
ReplyDeleteWhen DU hosts an event, the food is typically free.
ReplyDeleteWell I'm in the Grilling Society so I know that our events are free when its a big public event, but if its DU administration, the policies usually serve the student constituency last, be it parking, food, housing....
ReplyDelete