Pages

▼

Goal Czar Does It Again: Rookie Of The Week #2

(above) Luke "The Goal Czar" Salazar is Named WCHA Rookie of the Week again

University of Denver forward Luke Salazar (Thornton, Colo.), who scored points in both games of last weekend’s non-conference series split against Ohio State, has been named Red Baron® WCHA Rookie of the Week for Oct. 28-Nov. 3. Salazar earns the honor for the second time this season and Denver claims the award for the third consecutive week. [read rest of article]

4 comments:

  1. Totally killer. GO DU!

    DG, what happened to the top 10 CC Fail? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DU 3 for 3 in the Rookie of the Week selections so far this season :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tt,

    I was posting the stories last night and messing around with the order that the stories would appear today.

    You got an early glimpse of today's blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh ... I see what you did there.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.