Pages

▼

The Eagle Has Landed - Mascot Arrives In DC

(above) DU student Scott Fuson opens the Pioneer Mascot bag in a DC Hotel

(above) Adjusting the gloves for the first time

(above) How'ya doin'?

(above) Confident and ready for the challenges ahead

In a secret hotel in Washington DC, the Pioneer Mascot arrived in a canvas bag via FedEx at 9 AM. DU student Scott Fuson was on hand to open the bag and inspect the contents.

19 comments:

  1. Secret hotel location??? Is this to avoid the possible confrontation with the Chancellor's diversity goons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff.

    Keep the updates coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes you proud to be a Pioneer. Wish I was there to join in the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an uncanny resemblance Mr. Boone and Mr. Fuson bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rumor has it the Boone is attracting a lot of attention as he strolls the National Mall in Washington today. I expect we'll see some pictures before long...

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry I posted earlier that Boone looked creepy. I was wrong but the dude wearing the costume he is really creppy looking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And tomorrow... pics of Boone studying in the Library of Congress (hey its better than studying in Penrose...), saluting the flag at the Iwo Jima Memorial, and perhaps even a photo op with his Senators/Member of Congress. We also need pics of him with the White House, the Supreme Court, and the Capitol in the background...

    Just don't spook those secret service guys... they don't play around...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good, Boone! I'm excited to see your picture in DC so we can feature them here at the University of Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to DG and all those responsible for turning all of our hopes and dreams into a reality. This is an amazing accomplishment! I really look forward to seeing the real live Boone, risen from the proverbial ashes, at next season's hockey games, and shaking his oversized hand. Again, props and thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope Coombe doesn't drop a dime on Boone and report him as a terrorist... I could see him doing that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LONG LIVE BOONE!!!!! THE DAY HAS COME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. From the waist up. Sacrifices had to be made to make the head so big.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess that gives meaning to the newly-created "Boone-head": one who follows Boone around the country.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.