Pages

▼

He's Baaaaaaack....

Schedule of Events
Saturday, April 11

WASHINGTON D.C.

6-7 PM Pregame Drinks @ McCormick & Schmicks
901 "F" St N.W.
- One block from Verizon Center

7 PM EST
. NCAA National Championship Game

DU Fans meet by Section #100 between periods

Go DU .... See DU's new Student Mascot at DU Women's Tennis @ Stapleton Tennis Pavilion @ 11 AM .... DU Lax vs. Notre Dame @ Invesco Field @ 1:30 PM

5 comments:

  1. I have already started to go into college hockey withdrawal. October seems like a long time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 3-1 to 4-3. What a horrific way to end it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No kidding. All I was thinking was thank God we weren't eliminated like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd rather be drubbed in the first round than lose an NCAA final that way...

    Those poor Miami players will carry those last minutes to their graves,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gut-wrenching loss for Miami. That's about as painful as it gets. I was pulling for those guys.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.