So you guys seem to have quite the obsession with ND. Do you secretly want to move there? I think you're just pissy that UND has a way better hocket team and not a dung hole like Magness for an arena.
Ahhh yes.... hocket. Let me help you out.... That's supposed to be a letter Y on the end of that long, hard-to-pronounce-word there, big guy. Oh hey by the way...The Chicago Blackhawks called....and said they want thier logo back.
I'd like to thank goddard as his constant obsession and posting about North Dakota can only help with tourism which will eventually take them out of the basement.
Listen... I seriously hope these 2 teams go at each other with everything they've got. I'm in Denver - and admittedly so, a Denver fan; and this is already getting exciting. I hope they put aside the egos, the BS, and the crap... no cheap shots, no recklessness.... bring your best... and let's see who rules the WCHA............
Wow that is classic!! I think that pretty well sums up why ND fans are so pissy all the time....they got nothing else.
ReplyDeleteLove it, even though Michael Moore is a huge Douche Bag.
ignorant much?
ReplyDeleteFascinating video.
ReplyDeleteNow I know why so many North Dakotans live in Denver...They escaped!
That was great and thanks for posting. Mmmmmm, I think I may go to Commerce City with my camera and see what I can find. Halo to North Dakota!
ReplyDeleteSo you guys seem to have quite the obsession with ND. Do you secretly want to move there? I think you're just pissy that UND has a way better hocket team and not a dung hole like Magness for an arena.
ReplyDeleteAhhh yes.... hocket. Let me help you out.... That's supposed to be a letter Y on the end of that long, hard-to-pronounce-word there, big guy. Oh hey by the way...The Chicago Blackhawks called....and said they want thier logo back.
ReplyDeleteI'd like to thank goddard as his constant obsession and posting about North Dakota can only help with tourism which will eventually take them out of the basement.
ReplyDeleteNorth Dakota: We Have the Badlands Too!!!
correcting spelling and/or grammatical errors on a message board automatically makes you a d-bag.
ReplyDeletei thought everybody knew that.
Funny video, LOL.
ReplyDeleteI especially loved all the snowplow shots!
Who was that poor girl that had to come to ND in the winter time.
After seeing that video, it should help keep people from visiting our state, and our hockey palace :)
This is hilarious! I'm a UND fan but this site is so great.
ReplyDeletethat guy doing the tour over the intercom when it was only one person was hilarious.
ReplyDeletei enojoyed my time at und, but there's a reason i didn't stick around.
there are certainly better ways to portray the state of north dakota, but this video isn't far off from reality.
Listen... I seriously hope these 2 teams go at each other with everything they've got. I'm in Denver - and admittedly so, a Denver fan; and this is already getting exciting. I hope they put aside the egos, the BS, and the crap... no cheap shots, no recklessness.... bring your best... and let's see who rules the WCHA............
ReplyDeletehaha... no cheap shots? Yeah, RIGHT!
ReplyDeleteThere are always cheap shots when UND plays hocket
Go about 30 miles east of Denver and you could make that same video
ReplyDeleteReminds me of the sour grapes cheer in the old Airport Hangar if the Sue beat us: "well at least we don't live in Grand Forks!"
ReplyDelete