Pages

▼

Drew Shore To Return To DU For Junior Year

University of Denver sophomore forward Drew Shore will return for his junior season, DU head coach George Gwozdecky announced today.

40 comments:

  1. Glad Drew is coming back. He has shot to be a hobey candidate next year.

    Maybe this well help Zucker to stick around, too.

    The Pios should be good next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Drew's coming back! Good news. How about the Gwoz??? Any news on that little item?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No news.

    According to Chambers Blog back in September, Gwozdecky now has three years remaining on the 12 year deal he signed in 2002.

    http://blogs.denverpost.com/sports/2010/09/16/penn-state-and-gwozdecky/12903/

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the Gwoz contract does end in 2015, as Chambers suggest, that likely means if Gwoz left this year, the acquiring school would be on the hook for a likely buyout to pay off DU in the $500,000-700,000 range (at least) plus pay whatever new contract deal they'd have to pay to Gwoz, and whatever assistants they agreed to take on, etc.

    I can't see PSU doing paying out that kind of money...

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Gwoz leaves, Appert would take over.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm kind of surprised they would do a press release for this. But don't me wrong - I'm happier than Charlie Sheen in front of a captive audience about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dogs win over Notre Dame 4-3. Dogs are going to the Big Dance. Go Dogs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NoDak player just carted off on a stretcher, eeeerily similar to the way Jesse Martin was. The NoDak guy is not serious though. And I agree - GO BUTTDOGS!!! I believe The WCHA Dream Team Shep Family Officiating crew can't participate from here on out. I want to see U of M take out Dakota tonight

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michigan up 1-0

    anyone to the championship game but north dakota

    ReplyDelete
  10. Todd,

    Appert just signed a 7-year extension at RPI.

    ReplyDelete
  11. DU78, Todd C. didn't make that comment about Appert. It was CO14ers.

    That Todd C. guy seems like a good poster, I have serious doubts about CO14ers though

    ReplyDelete
  12. He has done the right thing for himself and the fans of DU Hockey

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally off topic but Michigan fans have to be total morons for heckling an empty net.

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks like those fighting sioux aren't as great as they thought they were....final score 2-0!

    take that north dakota!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. N.Da Gooona loses!! 2-0!!!! It couldn't happen to a better bunch of NON students.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, how sweet seeing the sue shut out

    ReplyDelete
  17. Revenge has been served! Although I wish it was DU who could have done this I'm sure glad that Michigan stuck it to the sioux

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Sioux come up empty again. Thugs and criminals never win...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Now I know how the Sioux nation lost.. They choked to death. The North Dakota fans long faces is a wonderful site.

    ReplyDelete
  20. damn pity muahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  21. UND loses to a mini-mite goalie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great to see them shut out. Its going to be long drive back to Grand Forks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of fans.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Did DU play today? I must have missed that game. What was the score?

    ReplyDelete
  25. wah fucking wah, Undies gutted, always the bridesmaid...... Hakstol= Bud Grant+ Marv Levy. Sooooooooooooooo close yet soooooooooooooooooo far.

    ReplyDelete
  26. 14ers name is Todd, sorry for the confusion but I was responding to 14ers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. To bad about the Sioux. At least it was a good game, unlike if DU had been playing, in which case the score would have been 6 or 7 to 1. But remember to give DU a break because they were up real late the night before playing in overtime and were real tired. Poor elitist little buddys.

    ReplyDelete
  28. @ anon 10:57

    a good game?? didn't you guys get shutout meaning you didn't even score a goal

    ohhh that's right.....

    so what's your excuse for sucking so bad tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nothing like cheering for UM because your own team got crushed a couple weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  30. well see how great UND is next year without Frattin, Genoway, possibly Kristo, possibly gregoire....

    ReplyDelete
  31. yeah! ..... and tell Lame-a-roo to leave his skanky sister at home when he comes to visit Colorado next season. LETS GO BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Word on the street is Gregoire is leaving UND.

    North Dakota is chartering a plane to fly to Denver next season and auctioning off seats on the plane to fans.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lol. Sometimes sarcasm doesn't come through on the Internet. Must use :-) more. @DU78 and CO14ers. I was just kidding in my post above. I've been reading for awhile so I know that Todd and CO14ers are the same person. They are both good posters :-)

    ReplyDelete
  34. talk about air pollution... Wonder if Dirty will join the Mile High Club with Hextall.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.