Pages

▼

College Hockey News Twitter About Notre Dame

(above) Notre Dame to Hockey East or National Collegiate Hockey Conference?

25 comments:

  1. Well, they must be talking about nothing, because everybody on USCHO from the SVHC (Sandy Vag Hockey Conference) has informed us that there are no TV contracts worth any consideration (monetary or otherwise).

    It's amazing that College Hockey News would say something so dumb. I'll have to go check USCHO to see if DG posted this over there and if he's catching any hell for posting rumors and making outrageous claims again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The geezers and losers over on USCHO whine and complain about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geezers like old pio?

    Losers hoping for the return of their faux messiah, the swamster?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like BigBossMan has recruited some of his friends...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mexico - I'm beginning to think that you have a very scary crush on BBM and your dream this year is for him to say his two favorite words to you. Watch out BBM! Mexico will take you seriously.

    ...either that or you actually are BBM...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ anon 7:47

    We all know I'm not BBM. I'm sure that must be a scary thought for you. However, we both have 2 words for you... and sign your post next time coward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big Boss Man is a schmuck....nothing hockey-related to say, just mindless drivel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He fits in well with most of the people, including DG, who frequent this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3:40....DG runs this hockey blog, homeboy. Get your head out of your ass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey 3:40 -I notice that you frequent this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. -nothing hockey-related to say, just mindless drivel -

    While that’s true about this blog in general, it’s still fun to read. The blog may be little more than a cut and paste of real hockey articles but DG’s satire makes it worth the read.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All you anons need to stop this shart-talkin' nonsense. Identify yoselves, lest you become a fart in a whirlwind!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just thought Anonymous was a schizo that posted a lot??!??!

    Oh wait, who am I then?

    We just "all" need hockey to start.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol! This place has turned into a real troll hole... Again...

    ReplyDelete
  15. We need a 'Code Red' board or something...no fossils, geezers, losers or mexicos. All Things Denver XXXxx on USCHO is gettin' stale (and that's not just and old pio crack) and this place's 15 minutes is about due. We have to see about something better coming up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh snap, forgot, no Aluuums, though Alums are OK.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Try this 9:14: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com/

    You'll fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @ 9:17

    I know about Randall's bored, though "Uncle" Ken (aka obi-wan-kenobi) seems to run it now...it was a joke about not allowing certain people, loosen yer panties...

    ReplyDelete
  19. mexico.....you give new meaning to the term troll. Contribute something that is intelligent or somehow related to hockey or go take a flying leap. Your diarrhea from the mouth is incredibly boring.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Did any of you guys know that DU SUCKS?

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a great blog. It's informative and well done, while also providing some humor and levity along the way. All part of the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was 9:14 and 9:16

    It was just a JOKE. Loosen up...Realize tongue-in-cheek for a change. Sheesh. Sometimes shit is just for fun...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.