The Great White Blog Swap

by: Donald
UAA Hockey Fan Blog

We swapped. For the week. DG over there. Me over here. Should be fun and interesting for me and DG but will our respective readers be entertained? If you've never read the UAA Hockey Fan Blog then you'll likely be in for a shock. Me and DG are about as far apart in style as two hockey bloggers could possibly be. First of all; he usually has nicely appropriate (sometimes great) visuals to go with his posts. Me? I hardly ever clutter the Den of Verbosity with a picture. DG finds or absolutely creates humor. Me? I'm just "funny". DG is an unabashed cutter and paster. My fingers are well exercised. DG is always PG rated. I'm often R rated. DG tracks ex-players. I don't. What does this all mean in terms that Todd can understand?

Um. You ain't gonna see the usual fare here and UAA Blog readers are probably getting the better end of the deal. DG and I "agreed" that this week we'd try to "swap" alliances as well as blogs. I doubt I can do that and I honestly don't know if I'll even try. Why? It just doesn't resonate for me. I've thought about it quite a bit. Hopefully, DG doesn't live up to that part of the agreement and I won't have to feel guilty. I honestly just don't know how to do things differently than I'm already doing them. So in most ways this blog will be mirror of how I do things up north. I'll give my thoughts about upcoming series. I'll post any breaking news. Then I'll watch the games and tell you why the Seawolves won with a recap of each. There'll be some stray thoughts as well. Thats the story.

6 comments:

MeanEgirl said...

This should be sweet...

Anonymous said...

Finally some hockey talk on this blog...

Donald Dunlop said...

MEg:
I was talking to my second favorite person in the world and she expressed concern that I have a serviceable prophylactic.

Anonymous said...

Donald, who is your first favorite person in the world?

Donald Dunlop said...

My daughter of course.

Anonymous said...

Long Liive DTP!!!!