1 Who was your biggest coaching influence before DU?
• Fisher: When I was younger, I had one coach who coached me for four years in a row, Dan Hauchenburg. He was great with kids and really helped me and the guys on that team love the game.
• Mannino: I really can't pinpoint one person. I just have to thank all of them in general because at some point in my life there was always something a coach said that rubbed off on me, whether it was in juniors or when I just started out in pee-wees. I think they all had some kind of influence in my career.
2 Who is the guy on the team no one wants to sit next to on flights?
• Fisher: (Matt) Glasser. He twitches while he's sleeping.
• Mannino: Either (Geoff) Paukovich or (Tyler) Ruegsegger. They're scared of flying, so they're kind of grabbing your hand and stuff like that. It gets a little scary.
3 Do you have a pregame ritual?
• Fisher: I do the same thing every day. I take my nap at the same time, eat the same amount of food and wear the same thing when things are going well.
• Mannino: It's a pretty repetitive schedule. Pregame skate. Pregame meal. I get about an hour and 15-minute nap. Then I get up and find the right shirt-and-tie combo for the night. It's a little detailed to get into.
4 What's your favorite sports movie?
• Fisher: Tin Cup.
• Mannino: I guess Miracle because it's a hockey movie, but there are a lot of good football movies.
5 What's the toughest venue in college hockey?
• Fisher: Maine.
• Mannino: Either Minnesota or Maine. I'll say it's Minnesota because it's the WCHA.