Blogger Goes Deep Undercover

This weekend I had the opportunity to cover the Denver Regional for College Hockey News, instead of my usual role as gossip mongerer and plagiarizer here at LetsGoDU.

Lets just say that trying to write an article while the wireless connection at the Pepsi Center goes in and out of reception and the Sioux and Wolverines are popping goals in the back of the net every few minutes, is harder than it looks.

Here's the context of the work, not much in the way of quality or quantity but College Hockey News got what they paid for. I think I'll stick to blogging and leave the hockey coverage to the underpaid professionals.

Theresa Spisak is a common sight around DU, CC & Air Force hockey games and she guided me through this bewildering experience. Needless to say, I don't think she'll volunteer for "Team Toga" training sessions again.

No comments: