Vossberg' Shot Results In Game Winner On Friday

On Friday night Brandon Vossberg (left) put a shot on net from the right boards that slipped between the goal post and Maverick netminder Mike Zacharias’ left pad for the eventual game-winner. This is what Brandon Vossberg said about the goal:
“We’ve always talked about getting pucks to the net,” said Vossberg. “I actually saw (Matt) Glasser going to the net so I thought I’d throw the puck on net and it happened to go in. I didn’t think it went in at first; I thought it went behind the net. It’s what we’ve been preaching, especially when we’re not getting a lot of offense.”

1 comment:

Twister said...

Vossberg's goal gave new meaning to the phrase "bad angle shot." Great to see him get another tally this season. Now that Jackson has one, it's Glasser's turn.......

I like this 4th line. They work hard.

Like everyone else who missed Saturday's game, waiting eagerly to see Ruegsegger's magic......