UAA Fan Blog Retraces DU's Dominance

(above) UAA Fan Blog was less than impressed when Stastny collided with Nathan Lawson resulting in a knee injury in 2005

DU leaves for Anchorage tomorrow and then after the weekend series the boys will fly directly back to their hometowns for Christmas break. They will return to DU for their first practice for the Denver Cup on Dec. 26th.

Speaking of Alaska, my favorite WCHA Blog is the UAA Fan Blog. Donald writes essays and stories, whereas we just plagiarize and bandwidth hijack photos. Anyway, he does a nice job this week of summarizing DU's recent successes against UAA, lets us in on losing his virginity and smoking his first herb at Mile High Stadium.

4 comments:

Donald Dunlop said...

Don't forget to visit the comments section of my post "Minnesota: State of Hockey?" if you need a laugh.

DC said...

*Cries in the corner*

dggoddard said...

You went down the tubes the second you didn't make me a weekly installment in "RunningWithTheDogs" :-)

DC said...

I don't see you as a weekly columnist on Donald's site, either.

But I guess you didn't buy Donald zillions of free beers, so I can't be too sad.