Mankato Blogger Unveils dggoddard Interview

(above) The LetsGoMavs Blog is not as sexy or as informative as LetsGoDU, but it does serve the State of Hockey well by teaching rural Minnesotans how to read

As part of the unbelievable pregame hype of this weekend's DU vs. Minnesota State matchup the LetsGoMavs Blog asked me a few questions to stir up the Maverick faithful. Fearing a trap, I refrained from calling their team "cupcakes" or making fun of their fanbase.

It seems to have worked as LetsGoMavs lead blogger Amy, fell for my charm and wit.

6 comments:

LetsGoMavs said...

My blog is way more sexy than yours. Just wait for my Hot or Not on Denver!! :)

Ah yes, you're very charming and witty!

LetsGoMavs said...

Also...informative?!? What's that? Who needs stats and serious hockey talk when you can size up the players and talk trash on the opponents?!?

My blog is the "In Touch" of the WCHA baby!

dggoddard said...

Good luck with all that. :-)

THE UNH MEN'S HOCKEY BLOGGER GUY said...

Everyone should go and vote for their favorite Hobey candidate on this site for the most despicable 'candidate' for Hobey

http://gerbe-for-hobey.blogspot.com/

STILL NO VOTES FOR MANNINO!

dggoddard said...

We got Mannino a vote.

I'll see if we can't stir up some traffic for Pistol Pete tomorrow on his Facebook page. :-)

du78 said...

Nice work by both of you on the interview. My eyes were tearing at some of the answers and comments. Keep up the good work.