LetsGoDU To Be Renamed "Shawn Ostrow Blog"

(above) Shawn Ostrow
Twitter: Shawn Ostrow @sostrow26

In honor of Shawn Ostrow's newfound notoriety online, his fantastic four-point performance against Minnesota State on Saturday and in order to drive up readership, LetsGoDU is in the process of being rebranded.  The Shawn Ostrow Blog will cover all things Shawn Ostrow.
Born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on March 17, 1990, Shawn Ostrow is the son of Frank and Donna Ostrow, and the younger brother of Kyle. He graduated in 2008 from Central Memorial High School in Calgary, Alberta.

Currently he is a Junior at the University of Denver, pursuing a Major in Finance.

Growing up in Canada, hockey was his life, opening many doors. He moved away from home at the age of seventeen to play hockey in Camrose alongside future DU teammates Joe Colborne and Jon Cook.  He played two years of Junior A hockey, before accepting a hockey scholarship at DU.

Graduating with a degree has always been his goal in life.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd prefer All Things Taryn Hemmings, but I guess Ostrow will suffice.

dggoddard said...

How do you think Shawn feels about DU being ranked behind Boston College in the Polls?

miller said...

We need a guest post by older bro Kyle!

Anonymous said...

Shawn is the wind under my wings...the warmth for my world and the beat in my heart

dggoddard said...

Why won't Gwozdecky play Zucker - D. Shore - S. Ostrow together on the first line?

a. Not fair to other teams

b. Saving "Dream Team Line" for playoffs

c. Would shatter Beau Bennett's confidence

d. Too easy for other team to focus on puck handler since none of the three would ever pass the puck.

Anonymous said...

I have to ask, is he related to the G R E A T Kyle Ostrow? Kyle is a stud. Kyle is cool. Kyle is a great guy. I would let my sister marry Kyle. I probably have a man-crush on Kyle. I would like to buy kyle a cold beer. I would let Kyle drive my Corvette ZR1. Kyle is an outstanding ice hockey player. Kyle is funny. Kyle should run for president. Kyle should be on "Dancing With The Stars". Kyle is a great cook. Kyle should be on the $10.00 bill. Kyle should have his own blog. When Kyle does push ups, he doesn't push UP.... he pushes the world DOWN. Kyle rules the world. Let me know if there's any relation.......

Anonymous said...

Opposed to graduating without a degree?

DJ Powers said...

LOL!!!!!

I'll take "D" for $500, Alex.

d. Too easy for other team to focus on puck handler since none of the three would ever pass the puck.


DG, you don't get out much, do you?

hehehe...

mexico said...

Does DG have an email posted here? I can't find one.

Anonymous said...

Tool@getalife.net

Anonymous said...

did this blog get hacked or something?