- Friday night the woman's volleyball team clinched the Summit League regular season title on the road against Oral Roberts in their final match of the regular season. University Nebraska - Omaha lost to IUPUI on the road Saturday so DU claimed the title outright.
- The men's soccer team won the Summit League championship title Saturday against Oral Roberts and, ultimately, a possible home seed for the NCAA playoffs. We will know today later today.
- DU hockey completed their first NCHC 2-game weekend road trip at the University of Minnesota-Duluth with a 3-0 victory and a 3-on-3 overtime loss, which is counted as a tie by the NCAA. In the NCHC standings, 1 point was awarded to DU and 2 points to UMD. This marked the first 3-on-3 OT in the history of the NCHC.
- The men's basketball squad won 2 out of 3 games at The Cable Car Classic. DU dropped a close game against a veteran Milwaukee team. By beating the home host Santa Clara and Lipscomb on a neutral court this is an excellent start.
- Women's basketball dropped both home game against Northern Colorado and Weber State.
The key sports milestones this week include:
- The first Men's hoops home game at Magness Arena on Wednesday night against Utah Valley.
- The Summit League women's volleyball championship this weekend at Hamilton Gym.
- The men's hockey team travels to Madison, Wisconsin to take on the schizophrenic Badgers in a two-game series.