Ask dg


DU lost to BU last night 1-0. A tough loss, which brought Denver's record at Boston University to 0-8-2 all time. On the bright side DU is 12-4-0 against the Terriers in Denver. It may be time for Coach Gwozdecky to only agree to games against Hockey East teams in Colorado. More encouraging is that some DU fans are considing risking life and limb to get the team back to winning form. This commitment to excellence is just what the Pioneers need to become a "Perrenial Power."
.
PioneerOnTheHill2009: I am Very Very Very disappointed in my Pio's. Its been a terrible stretch here, thank GOODNESS its the beginning of the year. If we lose to the MINUTE-MEN of all people, I'll run straight across I-25 without looking both ways. GET THE FREAKING WIN BOYS play your hockey.
.
dg: I feel your pain.

No comments: