Banned by CC Tiger Hockey Board

(Left) I fought the Law & the Law Won....
.
Bad News for me guys & girls. I've been banned from CC Tiger Net. My third career post over there was grounds for my dismissal. The post that did the trick was:

"Q: Whats the difference between Colorado College and former Major League Baseballer Don Mincher?

A: Don Mincher won a championship in the '70's."

I received the following terse message...

"The administrator of this community has banned you from viewing and posting here. If you feel this is a mistake, please contact the administrator of the community you were trying to access. DO NOT contact ezboard support. This is between you and the community administrator(s).

Thank you."
.
I have already received tons of support from my fellow DU posters through this very difficult and trying period. Thanks to all of them. This whole ugly episode is yet another reminder that its never easy to be a PIONEER.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Don Minchner wants to become a DU fan now that he has signed off on the CC fan forum.

Now that Ron Jeremy...err...Scotty Owens is getting older maybe he is have trouble getting it...err...the team up for those big hockey weekends.

Donald Dunlop said...

The "...fought the law and the law one" theme is a serious JINX on the pios this weekend ... tch tch tch

You heard it here first ...

Anonymous said...

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FROM HOCKEY FOR WEARING SHEETS TO THE GAMES.