Heard CC Has Been Messin' Around

This post needs some accompanying music to explain what happened this weekend to Colorado College in Mankato. So without further ado; Ladies and Gentlemen REO Speedwagon.

I was expecting some trash talking this week, but CC has beaten me to the punch by "Trashing Their Locker Room" on Friday night in Mankato. Then with all pent up rage released, they get punked by the Mavericks on Saturday night.

The boyz down south are in the middle of an 0-5-1 losing streak and playing themselves out of the NCAA Tournament in this, their 50th-Anniversary-Since-Last-Winning-A-National-Championship.

Here are the highlights from LetsGoMavs Blog...
"They (CC) trashed the locker room at the MCWW. Now, we're not talking just a few things...major trash job. They ripped off the doors on the lockers and broke almost everything in sight. Sadly, this locker room has a lot of stuff that's stored in it so they had a lot of stuff to break. The most pathetic thing? There are items stored in there for little kid's at the hockey game and they trashed that too. Nice. It takes a real tough man to trash stuff that is used for little kids."

3 comments:

LetsGoMavs said...

Woah! Thanks for sending all the angry CC fans my way:) I really don't care what they say because they're players are punks for this.

I'm hoping that the Mankato Paper prints something about it, so I have proof of it happening. Though, now in addition to the person who I got the information from that saw it first hand, I have another person that worked at the MWCC on Saturday night that confirmed it. So...to me it's completely true.

UGG! Now your boys need to kick some major CC butt for me this weekend!!

dggoddard said...

The CC players should apologize to the people who had to clean up their mess.

Anonymous said...

why apologize for something that never happened? They paid the 25 bucks for the damaged locker.